The Local Offer helps parents and young people aged 25 and under with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) find out more about relevant support available to them locally. Special Educational Needs and Disabilities includes conditions such as: visual and hearing impairment, learning disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder (including Asperger’s Syndrome)
Local offer provision in neighbouring local authorities
Check out these pages for more information on education, training and employment, preparing young people for adulthood, money advice and more:
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Reading Borough Council
- RBWM (Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead)
- West Berkshire County Council
- Wokingham Borough
- Find out more about our courses, including our Supported Foundation programmes for students with learning difficulties and disabilities or with learning difficulties.
- Register to attend our Open Events
- Download our course guides
- Learn about the support available at Activate Learning for students with disabilities.
Information on careers advice and guidance for parents of young people is available on this page.