The Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science is a two year programme that is equivalent to three A Levels for people who wish to work in the rapidly growing sports and leisure industry. The course is made up of 18 units and looks at a variety of different areas of sport.
The course is made up of 18 units and looks at a variety of different areas of sport including:
• anatomy for sport and exercise
• sport and exercise physiology
• sport and exercise psychology
• research methods for sport and exercise sciences
• research project in sport and exercise sciences
• sports biomechanics in action
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science
• 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C, including Science, Maths and English
• BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Sports or Science with merit or higher and functional skills at Level 2 in Maths and English.
On completion you can progress on to Sport and Exercise related degree or higher education courses, such as: Sports Science, Coaching, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Clinical Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Strength and Conditioning.
You will have access to the College Gym, a science lab and access to an indoor sport hall at Reading University.
The fee for international students for the 2016 entrance is £6,300 per year.
Start Date :
Monday 10 September 2018
End Date :
Friday 26 June 2020
16 to 18 EU tuition fee : £100.00|
19 to 23 Concession EU tuition fee : £100.00
24+ Loan EU tuition fee : £7,395.00
Fee International : £6,300.00
| Kings Road, Reading|
Please note - Fees may be subject to change
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS COURSE? PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO RECEIVE AN APPLICATION FORM TO YOUR EMAIL: