This page has information on the 2017/18 international student course fees. All costs quoted are per year, price per second year may change.
Find out more about fees for:
Further education courses (International Foundation Programme, A-levels, BTEC Extended Diplomas)
Higher education courses (HNDs, Foundation Degrees)
- English as Foreign Language (EFL) - Fees to be confirmed. This is a one-year course, based at Reading College
We offer three routes to help get you to university-level studies:
- International Foundation Programme (IFP) - Access to university - A one-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford and Reading College.
Fees: £16,850. Scholarships available. With a scholarship, you could pay as little as £8,425.
- A-levels- This is a two-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford and Reading College.
Fees: £14,950. Scholarships available. With a scholarship, you could pay as little as £7,475.
- Diplomas (BTEC extended) on all subjects. This is a two-year, Level 3 programme. Available at all our colleges.
The Higher education programmes available through our Activate Learning colleges are:
- Higher National Diplomas (HNDs): Two-year, Level 5 programmes, available at all Activate Learning colleges. They are equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree.
- Foundation degrees: Two-year, Level 5 programmes. Equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree. Our foundation degrees are only available at Banbury and Bicester College.
- BA (Hons) degrees: A one-year, Level 6 top up programme, to follow a HND or Foundation degree. Only available at City of Oxford College.